The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani KARAOKE

>> Oct 24, 2008

The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani Karaoke, Song Lyrics and Music VideoSong: The Sweet Escape
Artist: Gwen Stefani
Album: The Sweet Escape

Check the Live Video, Karaoke, and Song Lyrics below.

*The Live Video of The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani


^The Karaoke of The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani


The Song Lyrics of The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani

(Introduction)

If I could escape
I wold but first of all let me say
I must apologize for acting stinking
Treatin' you this way
Cuz I've been actin'
Like sour milk all on the floor
It's your fault you didn't shut the refridgerator door
Maybe thats the reason I've been actin so cold

If I could escape
and recreate a place thats my own world
and I could be your favorite girl--forever
Perfectly together
Now tell me boy now wouldnt that be sweet?

If I could be sweet
I know I've been a real bad girl
I didn't mean for you to get hurt
We can make it better
Now tell boy now wouldnt that be sweet?
(Sweet escape, sweet escape)

AKON- (I wanna get away -- to our sweet escape-- I wanna get away--yeah yeah)

You let me down
I'm at my lowest boiling point
Come help me out
I need to get me out of this joint
Come on lets bounce
Counting on you to turn me around
Instead of clowing around
Let's look for some common ground

So baby times gettin' a lil' crazy
I've been gettin' a lil' lazy
Waitin' on you to come save me
I can see that your angry
By the way that you treat me
Hopefully you dont leave me
Wanna take you with me

If I could escape
and create a place thats my own world
and I could be your favorite girl-- forever
Perfectly together
Now tell me boy now wouldnt that be sweet?

If I could be sweet
I know ive been a real bad girl
I didn't mean for you to get hurt
We can make it better
Now tell boy now wouldnt that be sweet?
(Sweet escape, sweet escape)

AKON

If I could escape
If I could escape
Cuz I've been actin
like sour milk all on the floor
It's your fault you didnt shut the refridgerator door
Maybe thats the reason ive been actin' so cold

If I could escape
and recreate a place thats my own world
and I could be your favorite girl-- forever
Perfectly together
Now tell me boy now wouldnt that be sweet

If I could be sweet
I know I've been a real bad girl
I didnt mean for you to get hurt
We can make it better
Now tell boy now wouldnt that be sweet?
(Sweet escape, sweet escape)

AKON - (I wanna get away--to our sweet escape--I wanna get away--yeah yeah)

Videos Courtesy of Youtube.com: Uploaded by *GwenZone, ^SunflyOil

The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani
Free Online Karaoke, Music Video, Song Lyrics, and Random Videos.

REPORT BROKEN VIDEOS Click Here

0 comments:

Subscribe and Read our NEW Posts

Via Feedburner or In Your Email

Enter your email below: