There She Goes by Sixpence None the Richer KARAOKE

>> Oct 1, 2008

There She Goes by Sixpence None the RicherSong: There She Goes
Artist: Sixpence None the Richer
Album: Sixpence None the Richer


Check the Music Video, Karaoke, and Song Lyrics below.


Music Video of There She Goes by Sixpence None the Richer

Karaoke of There She Goes by Sixpence None the Richer

Lyrics of There She Goes by Sixpence None the Richer

There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
Pulsing through my veins
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
She calls my name,
Pulls my train
No one else could heal my pain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
Chasing down my lane
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes
There she goes

There She Goes by Sixpence None the Richer KARAOKE

REPORT BROKEN VIDEOS Click Here

0 comments:

Subscribe and Read our NEW Posts

Via Feedburner or In Your Email

Enter your email below: