Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers KARAOKE

>> Dec 5, 2008

Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers--KaraokeSong: Unchained Melody
Artist: The Righteous Brothers
Album: Just Once in My Life


Check the Live Video, Karaoke, and Song Lyrics below.


Live Video of Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers


Karaoke of Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers


Lyrics of Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love, I need your love
God speed your love to me

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh
"Wait for me, wait for me"
I'll be coming home; wait for me

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered, hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love, I need your love
God speed your love to me

Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers KARAOKE

REPORT BROKEN VIDEOS Click Here

0 comments:

Subscribe and Read our NEW Posts

Via Feedburner or In Your Email

Enter your email below: