Light On by David Cook KARAOKE

>> Jan 6, 2009

Light On by David Cook--KARAOKESong: Light On
Artist: David Cook
Album: David Cook


Check the Music Video, Karaoke, and Song Lyrics below.

Music Video of Light On by David Cook


Karaoke of Light On by David Cook

The Song Lyrics of Light On by David Cook
 

Never really said too much   
Afraid it wouldn`t be enough 
 Just try to keep my spirits up   
When there`s no point in grieving 
Doesn`t matter anyway   
Words could never make me stay   
Words will never take my place   
When you know i`m leaving  

 (chorus) 
Try to leave a light on when i`m gone   
Something i rely on to get home   
One i can feel at night  
A naked light, a fire to keep me warm   
Try to leave a light on when i`m gone   
Even in the daylight, shine on   
And when it`s late at night you can look inside   
You won`t feel so alone 
 You know we`ve been down that road   
What seems a thousand times before   
My back to a closing door and my eyes to the seasons   
That roll out underneath my heels
  And you don`t know how bad it feels   
To leave the only one that i have ever believed in 

  [chorus]

  Sometimes it feels like we`ve run out of luck   
When the signal keeps on breaking up 
When the wires cross in my brain   
You`ll start my heart again   
When i come along 

[chorus] 
 
Light On by David Cook KARAOKE

REPORT BROKEN VIDEOS Click Here

2 comments:

mushroom-eater January 7, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

nice blog! it makes me want to sing.. ^_^

Lover Boy and Girl January 7, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

Hello mushroom-eater,

Thank you and Welcome to our site!

Enjoy your stay!

Subscribe and Read our NEW Posts

Via Feedburner or In Your Email

Enter your email below: