Only You by The Platters KARAOKE

>> Feb 10, 2009

Only You by The Platters KARAOKESong: Only You
Artist: The Platters
Album: The Platters and The Fabulous Platters

Check the Karaoke, Music Video and Song Lyrics below.

*The Music Video of Only You by The Platters


^The Karaoke of Only You by The Platters


The Song Lyrics of Only You by The Platters

Only you can make this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone
can thrill me like you do
and fill my heart with love for only you

Only you can make this change in me
for it's true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand
understand the magic that you do

You're my dream come true
my one and only you

Only you can make this change in me
for it's true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand
I understand the magic that you do

You're my dream come true
my one and only you

One and only you

Only You by The Platters KARAOKE

REPORT BROKEN VIDEOS Click Here

0 comments:

Subscribe and Read our NEW Posts

Via Feedburner or In Your Email

Enter your email below: