Patience by Take That KARAOKE

>> Feb 10, 2009

Patience by Take That KARAOKESong: Patience
Artist: Take That
Album: Beautiful World

Check the Karaoke, Music Video and Song Lyrics below.

Music Video of Patience by Take That



Karaoke of Patience by Take That


Lyrics of Patience by Take That

Just have a little patience
I'm still hurting from a love I lost
I'm feeling your frustration
Any minute all the pain will stop.

Just hold me close inside your arms tonight
Don't be too hard on my emotions.

[Chorus:]
'Cause I
Need time
My heart is numb, has no feeling
So while I'm still healing
Just try and have a little patience.

I really wanna start over again
I know you wanna be my salvation
The one that I can always depend.

I'll try to be strong
Believe me I'm trying to move on
It's complicated but understand me.

[Chorus]

'Cause the scars run so deep
It's been hard but I have to believe
Just have a little patience [x2]

[Chorus]

Have a little patience
My heart is numb, has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try and have a little patience

Patience by Take That KARAOKE

REPORT BROKEN VIDEOS Click Here

2 comments:

torasham February 15, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

hey there...
do you have any software to make my own karaoke..?
thanks.

Lover Boy and Girl February 15, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Hi torasham,

There are many softwares you can choose from out there. Go and see it yourself so you can choose the best for you according to your needs and preferences.

Thank you for visiting.

Subscribe and Read our NEW Posts

Via Feedburner or In Your Email

Enter your email below: